“Great burgers too!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: "Bistro Breton" French style bistro on St-denis street next to the Square St-Louis, and where you can find the best crepes in town. We are open from morning (for breakfast/brunch) to evening. Come and taste also our home-made ice cream!
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

This is a small eatery right beside Saint Louis park. Although this is a crepe place, I tried a burger. I could not pass up caramelized onions, bacon, mushrooms, and cheese combo(Pont Aven). Served with a salad and great fried potatoes. Great place and friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

They have delicious main dish (galette) and desert crepes at this corner restaurant by Square St-Louis. There are several tables outside, although most only have seating for two. We ordered 2 galettes and one dessert crepe for three people for a light meal.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Wonderful breakfast crepes and friendly service. Perfect location on corner of St. Denis. Adorable little cafe.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We found this place by accident....we were making our yearly pilgrimmage to our Crepe Breton favorite on St. Denis and noticed our old standard had closed. One the corner, we found this place advertising crepe breton style. The staff could not have been friendlier and everyone spoke English. This is an interesting spot and there are Tin Tin books all over --- cute and fun. I had the best seat in the house because I could watch the chef preparing food in the kitchen. We started with the French Onion Soup...it was good. I then had a burger with goat cheese and carmelized onions. I would have liked the burger to be a bit bigger....but the best thing here was the bun -- it seemed to be home-made and had a great texture and a bit of a sweet taste. My husband had a crepe with salmon and seafood. The dessert was absolutely fabulous. In addition to dessert crepes, and some cakes, they have wonderful ice cream desserts. This was vanilla ice cream, frozen pears, home made caramel sauce and whipped cream - delicious! I had a double expresso....very good quality. On the whole, I would give this place a strong recommendation....it is especially a great place for tourists....you feel as if you are in Europe.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

This fairly small restaurant is great for brunch. Try the far breton. In the summer, sit outside, looking at the Carré St-Louis. It is located right across from Sherbrooke metro station - which makes it an easy rendez-vous location if you use public transit.