“A great Night-Club does not disappoint!”

Saint Laurent Boulevard
and up
Montreal Mural Tour
Ranked #69 of 421 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: This vibrant, gentrified neighborhood is full of shops and restaurants and continues to be popular with academics and artists.
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I decided last minute to take a group-of 10 clients that were delayed by a day leaving town due inclement weather. We decided to make the best of a bad situation... Dinner on the main and party at Muzique. I called the club and spoke to a manager who was a amazing ...........he took care of us and made us feel like VIP'S.
I would highly recommend this nightclub when in Montreal.

2  Thank Flyer011

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Many of my favorite restaurant is located on Saint Laurent! I had best croissant ever at Boulangerie Au Pain Dore :) I can't have such a delicious one in Taiwan and I still miss it sometimes. I also liked their quiche, yet croissant is the best. Just right across the boulangerie, there's also a popular cafe called Juliette & Chocolate, where they sell varieties of brownies. This cafe is always packed with people even late at night, but you can always order for a take out. Then, there comes an Irish Pub where you can have a glass of beer or two. And you can't miss smoked meat when you are in Montreal! If you are a meat lover, I guess Schwartz's smoked meat just serves you right. It is located in Saint Laurent as well. You cannot also miss best poutine at Patati Patata.

When you get chance, you must take a walk along Saint Laurent and check out all the cool places to eat.

4  Thank Masayo1208
Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you are into furniture design/trends, visit this area. Very beautiful designer furniture stores with lots of character. Big loft buildings with brickwalls and polished concrete floors. There are nice cafes there too. Intervension sofa store which is a Quebec-based designer store was one of my favorites.

2  Thank Parinaz M
Reviewed 9 August 2013

On our first night in Montreal, we walked here for dinner at the advice of the hotel. There are several nice restaurants off of Rue Sherbrooke. We went Italian and ate at Buonanotte. The atmosphere is nice and the food's not bad. We noticed that there were a few other places that looked interesting on the other side of the street. I also noticed a beautiful leather good store next door, which was closed at that time but it was worth coming back to M0851 the next day. I bought an amazing high-styled gorgeous tote bag. It is Italian leather but hand crafted in Canada. Make this a stop. We strolled along this boulevard for an hour or so and it wasn't very noteworthy otherwise. We walled past Schwartz's deli and there was a line longer than Pancake House in Nashville. All in all, it wasn't exactly the fashion capital of the world, but it's a little more unique than Rue Ste. Catherine.

2  Thank 201Ang
Reviewed 4 June 2013

A nice place to just stroll by. Some good restaurants to try. Not out of the ordinary but quaint enuf to warrant an evening trip