“Great place to explore”

Saint Laurent Boulevard
Ranked #61 of 394 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: This vibrant, gentrified neighborhood is full of shops and restaurants and continues to be popular with academics and artists.
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to explore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Lots of restaurants and shops. Some recommended restaurants here were SUWU, Schwartz, and Juliette et Chocolate. Visited during the Mural Festival and was lots of fun! The street was closed down for the festival. Had sidewalk sales and patios.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ellevee13

Montreal, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“A great Night-Club does not disappoint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

I decided last minute to take a group-of 10 clients that were delayed by a day leaving town due inclement weather. We decided to make the best of a bad situation... Dinner on the main and party at Muzique. I called the club and spoke to a manager who was a amazing ...........he took care of us and made us feel like VIP'S.
I would highly recommend this nightclub when in Montreal.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Flyer011
Taipei, Taiwan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A perfect place for food and drink!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Many of my favorite restaurant is located on Saint Laurent! I had best croissant ever at Boulangerie Au Pain Dore :) I can't have such a delicious one in Taiwan and I still miss it sometimes. I also liked their quiche, yet croissant is the best. Just right across the boulangerie, there's also a popular cafe called Juliette & Chocolate, where they sell varieties of brownies. This cafe is always packed with people even late at night, but you can always order for a take out. Then, there comes an Irish Pub where you can have a glass of beer or two. And you can't miss smoked meat when you are in Montreal! If you are a meat lover, I guess Schwartz's smoked meat just serves you right. It is located in Saint Laurent as well. You cannot also miss best poutine at Patati Patata.

When you get chance, you must take a walk along Saint Laurent and check out all the cool places to eat.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Masayo1208
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Upmarket furniture stores”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

If you are into furniture design/trends, visit this area. Very beautiful designer furniture stores with lots of character. Big loft buildings with brickwalls and polished concrete floors. There are nice cafes there too. Intervension sofa store which is a Quebec-based designer store was one of my favorites.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Parinaz M
Red Bank, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“a nice place - night or day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

On our first night in Montreal, we walked here for dinner at the advice of the hotel. There are several nice restaurants off of Rue Sherbrooke. We went Italian and ate at Buonanotte. The atmosphere is nice and the food's not bad. We noticed that there were a few other places that looked interesting on the other side of the street. I also noticed a beautiful leather good store next door, which was closed at that time but it was worth coming back to M0851 the next day. I bought an amazing high-styled gorgeous tote bag. It is Italian leather but hand crafted in Canada. Make this a stop. We strolled along this boulevard for an hour or so and it wasn't very noteworthy otherwise. We walled past Schwartz's deli and there was a line longer than Pancake House in Nashville. All in all, it wasn't exactly the fashion capital of the world, but it's a little more unique than Rue Ste. Catherine.

Visited August 2013