“Good burger!”

Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Concept of O'burger - combines delicious gourmet burgers with quick service in a comfortable atmosphere. You get to have a great Angus Beef patty with all fresh ingredients like fresh mushrooms a variety of real cheeses.
“Good burger!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I don't know why the reviews are so bad, I almost didn't go there because of that but my mother insisted it was good.
The burgers are very good, the bread is tasty. I loved the sweet potato fries!
I don't write that many reviews but I felt this place deserved better!

• Visited June 2014

Burlington, Vermont
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

In the area doing some touristy stuff and shopping. Went to Eaton Centre for a bit. This was shown on the mall map as a food choice. We walked around several times trying to find it and eventually decided to go outside and we found the entrance. Not sure if there is one in the mall but a frustrating start.

Hostess was pleasant and was able to give us an English menu and served us. While I don't know how much of this is true, the main level seems more business dressed and they took us downstairs and my 15 year old commented this is where the common folks go.

Service was slow to start. There were some larger groups wrapping up but no engagement from the server for several minutes.

Ordered up some burgers. Decent flavor but didn't have great texture. Was just an average burger.

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“This was a great lunch”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I'm surprised that this has a three out of five From the time that I'm writing this review. The staff was great and the food was great and the Food came quickly. This was a great lunch experience.

• Visited August 2013
“Bad burger”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I wanted to discover a new restaurant today, so I ended up at O'burger. What a bad restaurant it was!!! The staff was smiling but that's where it end. It took a long time before the waitress came to me, and when she came I had to ask twice for many things. Nobody came to me to ask if everything was okay and nobody came to pick up my plate. And I am not talking about the food. The french fries was mccain (maybe the sweet one are better but the regular one were horrible) and the burger was just a big paste a meat. No flavor at all. It was a bad experience.

• Visited June 2013
“Great burger”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Tried this place before watching a film at the nearby cinema. There was only two other people in so no real atmosphere but the place was clean. The service was therefore extremely prompt but the place was small so not sure how you would fit a table of more than 4 people in. The food was great, the burgers are really juicy so I wouldn't recommend it for anybody on a first date!