“Hotel Le Germain - In a word-Superb”

Hotel Le Germain Montreal
Ranked #10 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We arrived in Montreal two hours early in pouring rain. The concierge and front desk staff were wonderful and we were able to check in early. Gorgeous room, excellent service. The concierge after our discussion about what to do on a rainy day mentioned Faberge eggs which he thought might be ending today, much to my dismay, came back up to tell methe exhibit is on until October. Just one anecdote to demonstrate their attention and desire to make your stay perfect. I may never leave. At the very least, my husband and I will be back!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth D
J-Alexandre_Paquet, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Ruth D,
Thank you for your good comments and your review.
We look forward to welcome you back again at Le Germain Montréal.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a boutique hotel with prices to match, but if you're in that price bracket then you won't be disappointed. Staff were helpful and thoughtful throughout, even to the point of offering bottles of water for our onward drive. The hotel was full of interesting and thoughtful touches, and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
J-Alexandre_Paquet, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Philking64,
Thank you for your good comment.
I hope we will have the chance of welcoming back to Le Germain Montréal during your next time in our city.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hotel Le Germain was excellent in all regards. The room was very confortable, everything was working properly, including the internet. The people were really helpful and friendly. Under no circonstances should you miss the pain perdu for breakfast. It was the best one I had ever (I am French, so I tested a lot of them...). I will stay at this hotel in my future trips to Montreal, and recommend it to my family. Also, the price was reasonable, given the high standards. Thank you to all the Le Germain team. Bravo!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jacques-Alexand... P, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear mbordui,
It is such an honor to be your best hotel in years! Thank you for that wonderful title and your good comments.
I agree... Le pain perdu from our restaurant Le Laurie-Raphaël is certainly one of the best. With maple syrup, it is a must!
We look forward to welcome you back to le Germain Montréal.
Au sincère plaisir,

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed at the Le Germain for a work trip. As soon as I stepped in the door, i felt welcome. Everyone was so pleasant, from the front desk, concierge, and delivery staff. The room was wonderful, and the bed so comfortable. I would definitely come back to stay, for work or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NYLorilyn
Jacques-Alexand... P, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear NYLorilyn,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased to read you have found your home away from home, here, at Le Germain Montréal.

I will definitely share your good words with our team. Thank you for sharing.

We look forward to welcome you again soon, as you said, for work or pleasure!

Warmest regards from Montreal,

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel almost every year since 2002 when we have traveled to Montreal to attend the Jazz Festival. The service has always been excellent, attentive and friendly. Our room has been consistently lovely, immaculate and luxurious, yet in good taste. This year, we were on the 15th floor on the side of the building, which was very quiet. We can't wait to return next year.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dianne L

Dear Dianne L,
I love you love our hotel! Thank you for you loyalty for the past 12 years! It is precious.
Summer is defenitely a good time to visit us.
Thank you for your kind words.
We sincerely look forward to welcome you next year for the 2015 Jazz Festival, or even before, who knows!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Though I was not a guest at the hotel I was treated like a VIP by the Concierge Andre Cloutier. When I stopped to get directions and advice from the doorman he brought me in to see Andre who could not be more welcoming then some employees of hotels where I was a guest. He not only gave me advice he gave me a VIP pass to a club and his card to bring to other place. Given his hospitality should I stay in Montreal again I will stay there

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear VacationTony,
Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely think that hospitality goes beyond our walls. I am pleased to read that our team and André took good care of you.

We look forward to welcome you in a near future so we will have the chance to make you live the whole Germain experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed with my wife for a couple of nights at this place, and believe me... it was a nice discovering! The rooms are updated and the bathrooms decorated with nice details that will spoil you. The staff were all incredible, my wife asked for toothpaste and the clerk was so helpful and knock our door minutes later.

This is the best hotel I have stayed in in a long time, I recommend anyone to stay at it.

Room Tip: higher floors or 8th f