Delta Hotels Montreal
US$205
US$241
US$211
  • Restaurant
Armor Manoir Sherbrooke(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$313
US$780
US$758
1,785 results
All reviewspresident kennedysquash courtsmall balconyplace des artsmcgill universitybreakfast buffetpool and hot tubthe club loungeunderground parkingfree internetcorner roommini fridgehigh floorfitness centerjazz festivalrooms are largegreat room
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night. Hotel location was in close proximity to shops and some restaurants. Hotel room and bathroom were massive with plenty of room to store your luggage. Room service is expensive and buffet breakfast was ok but nothing special.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Karine B, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Jacob N,

Thanks a lot for your review and for giving us a four-star rating, it is great to know that you have enjoyed your stay. It’s really important for us to know that our property location and spacious guest rooms were to your complete satisfaction.

We hope to be your hosts again soon and we encourage you to continue giving feedback every time.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Delta Montreal is an excellent value for both business and family trips

Central location, terrific staff that go out of their way to help

Anne Preposee did a great job looking after my room

Although Montreal has many excellent restaurants, the hotel restaurant is worth a visit

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John R
Karine B, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear John R,

We thank you for sharing your comments about your most recent experience with us.We are glad to know that the Delta staff, property location and restaurant were up to your needs.

Thanks again for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Having great difficulty because of my cell phone connecting with one of their guests that was my host to the Gran Prix, I was a great burden to the front desk because of my panic that were I to miss my host my trip to Montreal would have been all for nothing. They told me to upstairs and relax at the bar and when he came through or called in they would redirect it to the bar. My phone was dying because of some setting and the young lady tending bar, whose name escapes me but it was June 7th and she had dark hair was also a great help in letting me charge my phone behind the bar.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank VacationTonyC

Dear VacationTony,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments. We are glad to know that the Delta staff was up to your needs when you needed it the most. Our staff is our greatest point of difference.

Our team is looking forward to your next visit and wishes you all the best.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Delta Montreal and the service was excellent. We were especially pleased with the housekeeping service. Susan cleaned our room every day and she was outstanding and made sure we had a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 671Travel

Dear 671Travel,

Thank you for giving us a five-star rating, it is great to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We will pass on your good comment to Susan. She will be happy to hear that you were satisfied with her services.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Found the Delta Montreal to be an excellent choice for our weekend in Montreal. Our room was spacious and very clean and service was cheerful and efficient. The location was perfect for us. Were it not for the loud guests in the hallways both nights (weddings taking place I assume) I'd be rating one level higher. We will return on future visits to this great city.,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise_and_Dana
Karine B, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Denise_and_Dana,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and customer service. We are also pleased to know that you will come to our hotel on your next visit to Montreal. Please, accept our sincerest apologies in regard to the noise problem. Be assured that we will address this issue with our team.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you soon.