“Staff needs to be a more friendly”

Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport
Ranked #75 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
super815530, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport

Reviewed 21 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Topiana K
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Reviewed 18 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Consuelo M
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Murray S
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Although this Days Inn states it is by the airport... it is not. It was more than a 30 minute ride. Also we waited almost an hour at the airport for the Shuttle which only comes when you call.
When we did arrive the hotel was extremely rundown. This hotel is in need of a face lift.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wheatland

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. The hotel is located at 6,6 km from the Airport, when there is no traffic , the time is 10 minutes. If there is traffic ,the timing to get to the hotel is around 20 to 30 minutes. Our shuttle is a free service and yes, you need to call us and we are happy to come to take you. We do apologize that the service did not meet your expectation.

We do work to improve our hotel and service all the time.

My best regards,

Lyne Malenfant

Reviewed 14 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samjessie
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel at least a half dozen times in the last 18 months. The first room I was given (202) the toilet was full of paper not flushed I don't know if it was clean. They transferred me to room 201 only to find the trash can full. Not a great start. This evening there is a serious snow storm going on so I decided not to venture out and had dinner in the restaurant. I have had dinner there once before and breakfast once before. On both occasions the service was less than poor. The servers were disinterested and I felt I was disturbing them. I did mention this to the front desk and was advised that it was not run by the hotel but independently run. This evening I was hoping it was better, unfortunately I was mistaken. Once again the server did nothing to welcome me (you actually have seat yourself). I ordered a coke with no ice and they didn't even pour it out of the can for me. The French onion soup was just ok but the Cesar salad was good, I asked if they had fresh ground pepper and was pleasantly surprised that they did. The server put the pepper mill on the table and walked away. At this point I wonder if the definition of service has been explained to them. Eventually they brought me the bill and I immediately put my credit card in the slot, ten minutes later no one had taken the card or told me that I had to pay at the bar. Fortunately the whole evening was not lost as the server in the small bar called Magic was far superior. I don't usually complain about places but I have never received anything close to good service at this restaurant and management needed to know..

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Customer,

We want to thank you for sharing your experience that will help us to improve our service at the restaurant. We started to teach our staff and they are more that happy to learn the good way.

For the room we will make sure that in incident like that does not happen again. We do have good comments about the cleaniless of the room.

We hope to welcome back you again because you are a very important customer for us and you comments are more than listen. We will improve for sure. Thank you for letting us know.

My best regards,

Lyne Malenfant

Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport
Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport
Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport
#126 of 165 in Montreal
Hotel Dorval - Beausejour Apartments

Been to Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!