“Flotation Tank”

Spa Ovarium
Ranked #9 of 84 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Vision : Total relaxation of mind and body leads to a lasting well-being and inner peace needed for living modern life to the fullest Our Mission: To sustainably improve the overall health and inner well-being of as many people as possible by applying the abilities of caring professionals and the best advanced technologies. Our values: Balance - Generosity - Innovation - Open Mindedness - Professionalism - Quality of Life Treatments and services: Massage Therapy, Float Tank, NeuroSpa, Pulsar (sonic and luminous relaxation), LPG Treatments (Huber Motion Lab, CelluM6). Certification d'excellence/ Certification of excellence : Spas Relais Santé Membre Spa associé: Our spa meets the standards and requirements of SPA (BNQ 9700-040 published in December 2010 by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec).
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Flotation Tank”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

First time I try a flotation tank. The spa looks great and very calm.Friendly service. I wish it was in my town.

Visited November 2013

La Paz
“relaxation”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I started to go to Ovarium years ago for massages. Since I was living overseas for 2 years, I was more than happy to know that my therapist was still there when I came back.

I was so satisfied with the service at Ovarium that I received a gift of 10 massages from a member of my family for my birthday. I restarted again my massage there and I always feel the same at the end, rejuvenated and relaxed.

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sensory Deprivation is amazing!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We went there after a long day of biking through the streets of Montreal, and, yeah, it's a bit pricey for an hour, but if you're in Montreal, this is a cool thing to do. Floating on water in complete darkness is a unique experience I highly recommend, not your usual run-of-the-mill tourist attraction.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank JadeAdele
Montreal, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I love going there”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I live so close that I go at least once a month, I have tried the pulsar, the neurospa, the massage and I just love everything at this place. They are friendly, professional. I like the music they play and all the offers they have. I will continue to go there and try new treatment.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ottawa, Canada
“Ultimate relaxation @ Ovarium”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I really enjoyed the flotation bath, but the NeuroSpa was my favourite. Acoustic vibrations travel along the couch and caressyour nervous system, accompanied by new age music and the sound of waves... could not be better. After 30 minutes, I felt as though I'd been exercising for an hour, with that wonderful heavy feeling in the muscles - I felt like a tired, happy noodle!

Visited February 2013