- nice mix of stops (markets, historical architecture, modern festivals)
- getting to ride along a stretch of F1 racetrack was cool
- almost the whole route was flat, so riding was easy and Montreal seemed to be a very biker friendly city with bike lanes on every road and understanding drivers
- fee was reasonable $25/4-hours, wasn't sure if tip was suggested
- the tour could be more optimal for photographers by reversing the order of visiting the sites. The sun was always at the back of various buildings visited, causing them to be in shadow. If the itinerary/direction were reversed, customers would be able to get some nice, illuminated shots of downtown, Notre Damn Cathedral, etc
- make sure to bring quite a bit of water, as most of the riding is in the sun and you get thirsty quick (though not so much hot cuz riding near the river creates some really nice breezes)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.