“Experience Montreal”

Local Montreal Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 24 Food & Drink in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Local Montreal Tours offers exciting tours that explore the coolest neighbourhoods in Montreal. We invite you to experience each neighbourhood through a series of delicious food tastings of only the best of Montreal’s classic food institutions as well as the new, hip eateries. Get to know the history behind the food, the landmarks, the architecture, and the art with your local guide who relays the fascinating historical and cultural stories of the city. We’ve selected the best food, stories, and things to see in our vibrant neighbourhoods. Whether you choose a tour of the Mile End, the Plateau, or Old Montreal, we guarantee that you’ll have a fun, memorable experience!
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I did the local Montreal tour with a bunch of friends during what would otherwise have been an ordinary grey november day. It was amazing! The tour guide was funny, the beer was good and the overall experience has been one to remember. This really is a tour you shouldn't miss if you come to Montreal!

1  Thank Bourbaki55
There are newer reviews for Local Montreal Food Tours

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The Montreal Brewpub experience was by far the best attraction I've seen in Montreal. The guide was greatly educated in the field of microbrewries and on the history of the city, yet was able to explain to us everything in an understandable and accessible manner. The pace is great also, you drink a bit, and then tour the city, and then drink some more and so on. I guarantee you'll love it. Also, I've seen some comments about it, but defenitively ask the guide "Phil" to do his dance. I don't know if it's the beer, but I hadn't seen anything like it in my life!

2  Thank AlexDeland
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We just returned from a trip to Montreal this past week really enjoyed the pub tour! Jeremy was very knowledgeable in his microbrews and the many breweries in town (apparently there are hundreds!). It was fun to be able to taste several beers throughout our trip as well as a few snacks as well. I would be really intrigued to take the food tour next time as well!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Highly recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys fun and beer. We had a group of nine guys on a bachelor party and it was a great way to spend the afternoon. The other members of our tour group were all couples and they all had a great time as well.

Our guide Jeremy was very entertaining and knowledgeable. It was well planned and the different beer selections were great. The food at the second stop was delicious as well. Most of the information conveyed on the tour was about the microbreweries and beer industry of Montreal; however, Jeremy also mixed in a nice amount of general city facts and history that made the tour even more interesting. There is a decent walk (approximately 15 minutes) from the 2nd to the 3rd stop so dress appropriately.

I highly recommend this tour. It is great for group, couples and anyone else. Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I would recommend this unique tour experience for novice and experienced beer drinkers alike. It's a great way to learn about local beer in addition to hearing about city history. The walk between stops was refreshing, and overall, it was an excellent way to experience local culture. Danny, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and fun to be around.