“BEST hotel in Montreal, stylish, beautiful location, lovely staff !!”
Review of Le Saint-Sulpice

Le Saint-Sulpice
Ranked #14 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I would like to share my appreciation of the hotel the St-Sulpice. I go there several times a year for leisure or work, and each time the experience is fantastic.
The staff ; employees of the reception, reservations, doorman, waiters are all extremely friendly, courteous and especially, very attentive. They do everything they can to satisfy the customer and this is greatly appreciated and makes all the difference.
Quality, luxury and comfort of the rooms distinguish your hotel. Almost all rooms are different from each other and have a little something unique to make each stay an new experience, but always impeccable. I love the quality products from L'Occitane given in the room. The cleanliness is exemplary and the services of the hotel too! The hotel is very chic, modern, relaxing, tastefully decorated, quiet, intimate and the location is perfect, close to restaurants, shopping, bars, great location in Old Montreal.
I have celebrated my last birthday with friends, I had a beautiful and large executive suite with a huge terrace, to share a good meal and have a drink with a beautiful view of Montreal. The rooms are so spacious that no matter the occasion, whether with my family, my friends, my boyfriend or alone, the experience is always perfect!
I look forward to my next visit in November! This is my favorite hotel in Montreal and I recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
StSulpiceManagement, General Manager at Le Saint-Sulpice, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay at Le Saint-Sulpice. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to my entire team. Your loyalty is important to us and we look forward to consistantly providing the service you have experienced on your future stays.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

We stayed in this fabulous place for 2 nights.
The hotel is awesome, the service excellent.
The location is perfect, in the heart of the old montreal, so it s easy to walk around, do shopping and have lunch or dinner.

We ll come back for sure next time we ll be in Montreal!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Everything was fantastic during each of my stays or visits to this hotel ! I went there a dozen of times last year for business cocktails as well as for a birthday party in a suite of the hotel.
I can sincerely say that I was impressed by their team, the location, the bar and the rooms ! Nothing to complain about, we were always in for quite an experience !

This boutique hotel is one of the finest in Montreal. In the heart of the Old Montreal, a few minutes away from the business center as well as the Port of Montreal, business men and families alike will find a great value.
I definitely recommend it !!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I've stayed at Saint-Sulpice on a number of occassions for a number of reasons over the past eight years, and it's still as nice now as it first was. The service at check in was exceptional and continued throughout our stay. We had a suite on the first floor (102) and the room was well appointed and clean. The bed, in the master bedroom was comfortable, but be forewarned... it's not a Queen. Thankfully, I was the only one sleeping in it. Had drinks at the hotel both nights of our stay... staff was very attentive and helpful. My only concern was that at 8:30 on Saturday morning, we clearly heard drilling and hammering... and frankly, expected to see it happening outside of our room. This continued until almost 10:00 a.m. Not really something that you would expect from a hotel that focuses so much on the guest's experience . All told though, an excellent hotel... great location and great staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay at Le Saint-Sulpice. We thank you for your loyalty and we are happy to hear that we consistantly provide the service you deserve over the years. We do apologize for any noise encountered during your stay and will make sure that this isolated incident will not occur in the future.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

Everything was perfect during my recent stay at Le Saint Sulpice. The service from each of the staff was friendly and efficient.

The rooms are extremely large and very comfortable and I appreciate the gererous sizes of L'Occitane bath products and the Nespresso coffee and coffee maker..yum.

I was lucky enough to have a huge private terrace just off the living room. It was ideal for sipping champagne with dear friends and family as the sun set.

Dinner at les 400 coups (very close by on rue Notre Dame) was outstanding. A perfectly mixed cocktail at the hotel bar was the bittersweet end to an amazing day in Montreal. I literally fell into the super-comfortable king bed and slept like a baby.

The waterfront at the old port is just steps away and so an early morning jog was in order to clear my head.

I will definitley stay at Le Saint Sulpice whenever I am in Montreal. I love it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are large and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at Le Saint-Sulpice. We are so happy to hear that your Birthday was memorable. Hope you have a great year and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Montreal.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

I can't believe this lovely boutique hotel in Montreal is not in the top 10 list of recommended accommodations. We had a beautifully appointed suite with living room (including a sofa bed for our daughter), separate bedroom and full kitchenette for the price or a regular hotel room anywhere else. The setup is perfect for families, but the quaint, nicely furnished and quiet room would also make this a great choice for a romantic getaway. And the location couldn't be better -- right in the heart of Old Montreal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony or large windows that open out. If you travel at the edges of the off se...
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This hotel does not miss a beat. Stayed there for a too brief over night visit and enjoyed every minute of it. From the very accommodating valet gentlemen to the women behind the bar everyone was there to treat you right.
The room we had was at the end of the hall and HUGE! My guess it that it had been a loft room and was changed into a single bedroom. It had an enclosed bedroom in the mid part. That room was small, but you are only to sleep in there, right? It had its own flat screen and comfortable linens and it could be opened up with French doors to the rest of the loft. The sitting area was comfortably decorated with another pullout bed, second flat screen, fire place, refrigerator and two burner enamel range top with utensils for cooking in the cup board beneath. There was a water warmer for tea and a expresso machine for your morning caffeine! Perfect.
This building is old and with character but it is well kept and updated. It's clean, fresh and modern. All the details have been accounted for! The location is perfect and within walking distance to everything you will want to see!
Room service was quick and efficient, English or French they will accommodate your language. I really enjoyed this place and found it oh so comfortable and friendly. Won't look any further when going back this is where I will stay!

Room Tip: If you are a couple you might like the space you get in the loft. Why have a separate room for the...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ccinchico
StSulpiceManagement, General Manager at Le Saint-Sulpice, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay at Le Saint-Sulpice. We are happy to hear that all your expectations were met and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Montreal.