I would like to share my appreciation of the hotel the St-Sulpice. I go there several times a year for leisure or work, and each time the experience is fantastic.
The staff ; employees of the reception, reservations, doorman, waiters are all extremely friendly, courteous and especially, very attentive. They do everything they can to satisfy the customer and this is greatly appreciated and makes all the difference.
Quality, luxury and comfort of the rooms distinguish your hotel. Almost all rooms are different from each other and have a little something unique to make each stay an new experience, but always impeccable. I love the quality products from L'Occitane given in the room. The cleanliness is exemplary and the services of the hotel too! The hotel is very chic, modern, relaxing, tastefully decorated, quiet, intimate and the location is perfect, close to restaurants, shopping, bars, great location in Old Montreal.
I have celebrated my last birthday with friends, I had a beautiful and large executive suite with a huge terrace, to share a good meal and have a drink with a beautiful view of Montreal. The rooms are so spacious that no matter the occasion, whether with my family, my friends, my boyfriend or alone, the experience is always perfect!
I look forward to my next visit in November! This is my favorite hotel in Montreal and I recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal