My husband and I recently spent 4 nights the the Saint-Sulpice in Montreal. During our stay, we were in and out of the hotel many times a day. However, we were not greeted even once upon entry or exit, despite the front deck being fully staffed and the concierge standing near the door. Three of four days, we returned in the evening to have the concierge and bellman standing outside in front of the entry, but they did not move or open the door for us until I loudly said "Pardon!" en francais. The maid service in our room was extremely inconsistent - no turn down service on Sunday night, trash emptied one day, bottled water left outside the door another day. Our "suite" was large, but not as shown on the website, and the carpet was stained in several places, the coffee table and vanity in the bathroom were scratched and chipped, and tiles in the bathroom also chipped. Grout in the shower was not all clean, but black in corners. Pros?? Continental breakfast was nice - good coffee when you could get it, and good pain au chocolat. Service without a smile for 4 days though. We would not return as surely there must be better service at these prices elsewhere in Vieux Montreal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal