I stayed at the Le Saint Sulpice Montreal for four days and three nights around the end of April. It was a very pleasant experience.
The hotel in itself has a very cosy feel to it. And it smells wonderful.
The check in was very smooth. I had made two different reservations when I checked in. And they put them through in a manner where I wouldn't have to change rooms. Also, I was a little apprehensive because I don't speak French, but all the Hotel staff speak very good English.
We were staying in the Deluxe Suite. And it was very cosy too. Perfect for two people. The bedroom could have been considered to be a little small, but you had an entire living room to make up for that. We had views of the hotel garden.
The staff were also very courteous and helpful. They provided us with umbrellas when it was raining outside and one of the concierge members also walked about four blocks to help us look for a taxi when there were no taxis available outside the hotel due to a student strike that had blocked several roads in Montreal.
In terms of the location, it's right behind the notre dame in old Montreal. And it's the perfect place to stay if you want to be close to the river. They have a really nice track by the river here you can go to jog every morning.
I would definitely go back here. My stay was very pleasant.
Note: the hotel doesn't have a gym inside. You have to use one that's a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal