I was here for two weeks for business. This was my second time in this hotel in old Montreal and I quite like it. The rooms are huge with separate bedroom, sitting room and bathroom as well as many amenities including a full kitchenette and Nespresso coffee machine, 2 TVs, a fridge, and a fire place. The rooms are very well outfitted. The only complaint I have is that the bathroom and the bedroom are divided by a glass wall. I had to get up earlier than my spouse as I had to work but my spouse was here for a bit of a break for the weekend. When I got up early for work and turned on the light in the bathroom, it lighted up the bedroom where my spouse was still trying to sleep. There is no way to avoid lighting up the bedroom while going to the bathroom. In my mind this is a major design flaw. If staying alone or if both of you have to get up at the same time then this design flaw will not affect you but it did affect us. One other thing of note, I stayed in room 303 and the shower curtain rod was pulling out of the roof and the toilet paper dispenser was coming off the wall. I am sure that maintenance was likely going to fix this as part of regular maintenance but it was unfortunate that these minor issues had not been attended to earlier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal