This is probably my 800th (joke) stay at Le Saint-Sulpice. I wrote a review after my first time, but I'd like to update it. First of all, I am a local and have always booked through SniqueAway - now Jetsetter, so I've never paid full price. My husband and I use this hotel as our respite hotel (we have a special need's child) - sometimes we take a night off by ourselves, but this last time we came together - a rare treat! We had a busy day, so we checked in late. To our surprise, we were given the last room they had left, which was the Presidential Suite. There had been a party in the room previously, so the couch was wet and the cushions taken off to air dry, but this did not ruin our stay at all. There's another TV in the bedroom, so we used that one. Despite the cold, we enjoyed the view of the rooftop terrace and we would definitely book this room for a party one day.
As usual, I have nothing bad to say about this place. Their rooms are really nicely decorated, their soaps (Occitane) are wonderful, there are always enough towels and pretty much anything else you need. Spas are within walking distance or you can get services in your room. The hotel is very clean and always super quiet. Their beds are really lovely and the rooms are dark. I always sleep like a baby there. The valet services are excellent and quick.
It was also my birthday weekend, so it was a really relaxing time and a great surprise upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal