I really wanted to give this hotel a five star rating but a few things held me back. First let me say that you can't beat the location if you are looking to stay in Old Montreal. Literally next to Notre Dame, and walking distance to dozens of restaurants, pubs, shopping and a few museums, you will have easy access to plenty of activities to keep you busy. The staff, all but one, were fantastic. They were friendly and accommodating. Had a couple of hiccups with a few staff members but nothing that ruined our stay. Plus the pleasant experiences we had outside the two more than made up for any deficiencies. There were a few things in the bathroom that I did not particularly like but again nothing that should not be expected from an older hotel. Our room, a suite with separate bedroom and living areas was quite spacious and even had a kitchenette with electric stove top, microwave and sink. Easily enough to make your own meals if you chose to do so. The hotel halls, doors and elevators had some signs of wear and tear but again, old hotel and could be expected. For location and staff I highly recommend this spot. We would definitely stay here again but would probably keep the door open to other options on a return visit as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal