Extraordinary Service and First Class Accommodations
Stayed here at a client's recommendation while on business in Montreal. Thank you client!!!! Had a wonderful experience starting with the super friendly parking valets and ending with an exceptional front desk staff that sincerely appeared to want to help you with anything you need!!! They have a business center with printing capabilities right from your room. The rooms are fresh, modern, and super clean. One tip - glass shower doors are so transparent that they can easily be forgotten about and bumped into (personal note). Otherwise the rooms are roomy and comfortable!
It's location on the grounds of the Basilica makes it centrally located to all the fun in Old Montreal. Steps from rue St-Paul and all the great restaurants. Its own Sinclair restaurant is a great and convenient place for dinner or just drinks and the terrace in season, is a blast!!!
Hunt for the pest prices online as the place commands a higher rate than some of the other hotels close by but whatever the rate, you will be satisfied and pleased! Also book early as I have had two occasions when I could not get a room at any price!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal