It is rare that a hotel looks as good in person as it does on the web, but this was an exception - it looked just as good if not better. The lobby area was warm & welcoming, the staff was friendly & helpful, and the outdoor patio is an oasis. Breakfast was served outside - lovely and adequate buffet included in our room rate, charming & entertaining staff member who makes fresh fruit smoothies & offers everyone shots of it to sample. Lovely space, very tranquil, great for any meal or just a cup of tea with a book in the late afternoon. Our room was a one bedroom with queen bed, plus a living room with Murphy bed at one end for our teenager, plus a kitchenette. Juliette balcony overlooked the patio area with view of the grassy lawn behind the hotel. Quiet, lovely, well-appointed, clean, ample soft towels. One small item was repaired within hours of reporting it. Location is ideal for exploring the old port area of the city with its great architecture, shops, galleries and restaurants, and wasn't too far to walk up to St. Catherine Street and that area. We parked around the corner on St. Francois-Xavier for about $15/day. Great stay, and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal