My partner and I were married here last September. The small ceremony was on one of the executive suite balconies overlooking the rooftops of Old Montreal and backed by the Cathedrale Notre-Dame. The living room of the suite was big enough to allow a back up location in case of bad weather.
Hotel staff were wonderful every step of the way, facilitating every need (AV equipment, random odds and ends, storing flowers in the wine cellar, accommodating some guests early check-in, manpower moving chairs etc). The wedding packages include cocktail hors d'oeuvres- the quality and range definitely impressed. The quiet central courtyard with landscaping and fountains was a nice place to serve them. The restaurant has private function rooms of differing sizes. I must say that the food for the reception meal was stupendous - best steak I have EVER had :) Their sommelier offered lovely suggestions for accompanying wines. And they had no problem with us setting up our own music to play off their speakers.
The hotel itself definitely has an ambiance of class that hits you as soon as you walk in the large, luxurious lobby. Rooms (and bathrooms) are large, noise was not an issue and the Occitaine en Provence toiletries were a great touch. The complementary breakfast is simple and tasty.
Reasonably priced for the location (and what a location!) , GREAT upscale reception/event venue, looking for an excuse to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal