When you visit Montreal, you want to visit the old town. The hotel advertises that they are just steps from the old town, but they do not do themselves credit. They are right in the heart of the old town. Parking is underground in a private lot connected to the hotel, $21 a night. You can easily walk the entire old town, so a car is not necessary. While you have the usual souvenir shops, you are also surrounded by a multitude of good restaurants and some excellent galleries displaying both paintings and Inuit art. The three Inuit art galleries offer perhaps the best selection in Canada. The hotel is good; the breakfast that is included is average at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites