Well, I am about a year late with this review, but I guess, better late than never!
We stayed here traveling up from Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont for our Fall Trip.
The location was just perfect, we did not use our car for a couple of days, were able to walk everywhere in Old Town Montreal up to Notre Dame Basilica and down to the Saint Lawrence River.
The hotel was great! We had a very nice suite, fabulous breakfast, everything was top notch and we definitely would stay here again. This hotel had more amenities than we used during our stay, but, there is always a next time! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites