The hotel is tucked away on a side street, but inside it is very good Marriott hotel. As with all the Springhill Suites the breakfast is included, but it does get very busy. The rooms are quiet, i did not hear any other guests, but the air conditioning could use an upgrade. I always like to stay in Old Montreal when I am in Montreal for business, this hotel is one of my favorites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites