“felt so lighter”

Centre de Sante Renaissance
Ranked #63 of 91 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Hi I tried colonic I heard from my friend she lost weight this way....I bought via GroupOn.... felt lighter and I saw a lot of dirt coming from the tube... it was unpleasant but it didn't hurt. While waiting I filled health form and they offered a glass of water. atmosphere was great...but no music....but overall I'm vert escatic about trying....

3  Thank lovettravel21

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I was so ecstatic about trying Spa Finlandais since this day I had a lot of back pain in the lower back.My muscles relaxed so much my pain was reduce and after hard massage I started to feel my back. After I ended the session with Docteur Fish. I like also since it is a professional centre not just a Spa since they asked to complete health form I was scared since from outside it is not nice but in the inside it looks like Health Centre, I found out that they clean liver too I took an appointment since my friend had rocks in the liver… overall very happy it is not 5 star hotel for sure but a lot of valuable services…thks to Living Social…

1  Thank JuliaSan
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Very good experience, don't understand the negative reviews below... Place was clean and well kept, massage was just great! Will definitely come back again!
Cheers!

4  Thank Hedonist1978
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I can't believe this place still exist! I should have read the reviews before purchasing from dealticker. The $29 was not worth the money nor the time wasted at this so-called place. I can't even call it a spa. The Russian girl at the reception speaks neither English nor French. They have the nerve to remind me that tips are not included. Excuse me? Tips are just that, according to service and this place lacked both customer service and service! The massage was not that at all and I go to spas on a weekly basis if not a couple times a week! I have been to all the spas in Montréal and the outskirts of Montréal too so I know what I am talking about! I can't believe this place even exists! I had to beg for an insurance receipt even though on the coupon it says that it is included! This is a scam! Please avoid at all costs! I agree that the ones that have rated this place highly are either lying or have never received a massage in their life! Please avoid at all costs! À éviter à tout prix!!
You have been warned!

10  Thank AnneMCanada
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Saw in Facebook and bought this deal. Wanted to try Doctor Fish it looked very cool. First sensation was little tickled after 5 min realy relaxing, glad I tried. After went to massage, woman
did it good, no complaints. Everything was clean and employers very friendly. Left with good mood. Will visit them again.

3  Thank Roman S