“Not that bad!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not that bad!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I bought a coupon for a 3 treatments. a 60mins of massage with exfoliation, 30mins of spa finlandais and 30mins of doctor fish or spa ionic. I red the reviews before going there and it wasn't that bad! My massage was done by a man and it wasnt that bad! He asked me often if i was ok and if his massage was good! The exfoliation was great! My skin was really soft after that! the spa finlandais was nothing. It was only kinda a bathroom with a sauna in it. its still fun to have time to relax in a sauna. The doctor fish was really fun! I really liked it and my boyfriend too! I was scared at first but it really works! my feet are better! I think it was worth the price i paid for the experience! but i dont think i would have paid the real price for all these treatments!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank hellodearyou

Haifa, Hefa, Israel
“Feet paradise”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Thank you guys! It was very good indeed and me and my girlfriend had a vital recreation stop on our vacation. We walked a lot on this trip (to which I was not ready, apparently) and the ionic spa really did it to my feet. But Dr. Fish is our favorite. So cool!

Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worst spa ever”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This place is very dirty and the service is very bad. I had bought a coupon for a massage, ionic spa and the infrared sauna. I first had a massage with a man (asked for a woman) who showed up when I was changing clothes. He touched parts of my body I didn't want him to and he said that he was doing it for my well-being. I had what they called a "peeling" of my back but it was just a cold cream they put on my back that they took out with a very (too) hot towel. After 45 minutes (the massage was supposed to last an hour), the man just left. I waited 5 minutes to realize the massage was over. The girl then put me into a closed room, told me to adjust the bracelet myself turn the machine on an left. I had no explanation of what I was supposed to do, what was the treatment I was supposed to receive. I asked the lady who was there and cleaning her own equipment (she only rinsed it and put it back for the next customer) and said she was not working there. After 15 minutes I asked the young lady at the reception for my receipt because I wanted to leave. She said that because I didn't wait until the end of the ionic spa (that apparently was 30 minutes long), I couldn't get the receipt for the massage, which makes no sense because I paid for the whole treatment and had the massage at first. Seriously, this place is disgusting, the service is very bad and the people working there seem to have no training and don't really care about your preferences. To be strongly avoided!!!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Annie B
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Finish Spa so hot”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I tried finish Spa with my bf, my body was so hot and I was so relaxed perfect timing before massage...I decided to share since the girl was so nice to me.... offered me a Camomile tea....I didn't asked for it so that is why they deserve a good grade min of very good.... it is true what I read that receptionist is Russian but she is bilingual so nice and pleasant...
I received chinese point massage and I volunteered to stay for more free massage, students from the massage school tried on me different techniques

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Natalya Z
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“felt so lighter”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Hi I tried colonic I heard from my friend she lost weight this way....I bought via GroupOn.... felt lighter and I saw a lot of dirt coming from the tube... it was unpleasant but it didn't hurt. While waiting I filled health form and they offered a glass of water. atmosphere was great...but no music....but overall I'm vert escatic about trying....

Visited May 2013