“It was really really good”

Centre de Sante Renaissance
Ranked #54 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was really really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I have buy the coupon 3 treatments for $39.99 from teambuy and after when I was looking for the address and website of this place I found all the reviews that mostly said it's terrible.Well, I have already buy the coupon and I decided immediately book an appointment and come and see myself.
Finally,I came today...the place was nice and clean,...first I wanted to ask for a woman to give me a massage and then I asked the Secretary that I want a professional good massage so she recommend me that today they have a great professional guy , so if I want a professional massage it's better for me to go with him...well, I have decided to go with the guy..it was really good and unfortunately I had only $5 cash to gave him as tip, he took his time and work on every single muscles and he kept verifying the pressure with me to make sure it wasn't too hard or too soft...and then Sauna and finally fish pedicure. ..over all it was a very pleasant experience and I'm glad that I have tried it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank zahra s

montreal canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“VERY POOR”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

My experience at Centre de Santé Renaissance was not a pleasant one. I had to pay extra for using a towel and robe after taking the sauna and shower. The place itself is not very clean, definitely not a SPA. The Massage therapist Nicolay was the only good thing about this whole deal.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank dato60
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent service and massotherapist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have visited the Centre in November 2013 and had a great massage by a therapist who really took his time and listened to my needs (as I had an injury on my back), Igor. After the massage, I felt a lot better the next day and my situation improved over time. I enjoyed the treatment and I think it is great to have a massotherapist who knows what he is doing. Then I went to their very cosy spa (a separate room with a sauna and shower) that I found a unique concept as you do not have to share a sauna with other people so you have complete privacy. Their prices are very affordable also. I will certainly come back!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Marianna B
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“It was worth $37, not more”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had bought a coupon on Groupon for 3 treatments for $37.

The massage was just rubbing back and forth in the back, arms and legs. Not what I am used to get from an experienced RMT. The masseuse hardly spoke French or English.

The fish treatment was lame. Very few fish in each tank.

The last treatment, ionic I think, was a joke. Everybody's water turned the same color.

The receptionist has too many things to do and the phone never stopped ringing. I was left waiting between treatments so long that I got up and left the room. A couple waited 30 minutes between the fish and the massage...not good.

Would not go there again but for $37....

Visited October 2013
3 Thank jamp51
montreal
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not that bad!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I bought a coupon for a 3 treatments. a 60mins of massage with exfoliation, 30mins of spa finlandais and 30mins of doctor fish or spa ionic. I red the reviews before going there and it wasn't that bad! My massage was done by a man and it wasnt that bad! He asked me often if i was ok and if his massage was good! The exfoliation was great! My skin was really soft after that! the spa finlandais was nothing. It was only kinda a bathroom with a sauna in it. its still fun to have time to relax in a sauna. The doctor fish was really fun! I really liked it and my boyfriend too! I was scared at first but it really works! my feet are better! I think it was worth the price i paid for the experience! but i dont think i would have paid the real price for all these treatments!

Visited July 2013