“Just consistantly terrible”

Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just plain terrible from start to end. Will never go back .....even for free. Went with friends . We were all disappointed . In other words, just go some place else and you ll be sure to eat better...

1  Thank rfds37

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times over the years with friends and business associates.

Never disappointed. Good food and interesting ambiance.

Worth giving it a try !

1  Thank DHelyar
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I bought a coupon for all you can eat tapas for a $70 value.I dropped by with a friend because she mentioned Russian food was good and wanted to give it a try.I went there and waited pretty long to get seated.After waiting too long we decided to leave and come back another day since service was snail slow.
I went back on May 2 and to my surprise I saw ppl renovating.I asked when Troika was going to open.They said no more Troika it will be a new restaurant opening on May 10.
I was so relieved I didn't have to go through the nightmares other customers did.I am very sorry to hear about all the bad experience other customers had with the food and price.
Good thing is I got a credit back for the coupon because the merchant went out of business.

4  Thank montrealtrip_11
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I went to this restaurant last friday night because we've bought a coupon on Groupon. We've paid 60$ for all you can eat hot and cold entrees The cold ones all tasted the same, carrot with vinegar, potato with vinegar, fish with vinegar, .. you get the point. The hot entrees tasted like M&M frozen entrees dip in oil. Disgusting. The service is good. The waiter looked like he knew we were getting ripped off so he was very friendly with us. On top of the 60$ coupon we had to pay the taxes and the service was on the bill. A total of 90 dollars.... Like many other user, I wouldn't recommend this restaurant...

Reviewed 7 April 2012

We went to try this restaurant because we had a groupon for the tapas menu. We tough we would have a menu and could choose from it, but we ended up have one big platter of cold tapas and one of hot ones. The hot ones were ok but i would pay full price to eat them. The cold ones weren't very good. Even the alcohol is extremely overpriced. Beware the tip is already added to the bill and the waiter doesn't mention it! We were disapointed and we payed half price.