“Yum!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Great service and even better food. Authentic greek cuisine. Fast and tasty!! Would definitely go again for a quick bite.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

We have been loyal weekly customers since we really enjoy Gyro. However, on our last 2 visits we have been disappointed mainly because the portions have been decreased by 1/2. The gyro sandwich is almost empty (worse than Marathon), the calamari plate was just ok. The chef changed a few months ago. So, with burnt gyro, with half size portions and barely passable service, we will not visit again with this chef.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

NEVER eat at this restaurant. To summarise the experience the server had a old super dirty bad-aid on her finger from which there was a piece hanging onto the plates and the food! Honestly after seeing that I was done. The food wasn't bad but it didn't taste like anything. The bathroom is so dirty I was scared. Staff was in such a bad mood!

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

I brought a friend of mine for the first time(birthday). Having been there a few times before, and since my friend worked nearby, it was the perfect choice. Plates were delicious and plentiful, excellent service, reasonable price. She really enjoyed the meal. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Typical greek eats and delicious to boot - portions are large (I always bring enough home with me to have a second meal, so a great value). The meat in Gyros and the Souvlakis is tender and tasty, with the crispy little edges that I like. A bit noisy, but with friendly attentive service. A fine fun evening.