“Best souvlaki in town”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I come here often. The pork souvlaki never lets me down.

The seasoned fries are well worth the little extra (best kept secret!!)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stopped in for lunch while on Jean Talon shopping. Old style Montreal Greek resto, fun pics of celebs on the wall, quirky authentic staff and FABULOUS FOOD. The gyro /doner) meat was out of this world juicy and plentiful, as was the chicken souvlaki. We had taramasalata with toasted bread..delish, as well as rice, fries and a greek salad that came with the combo plate: 2 of your choice of stuffed pitas, or just the meat. Really enjoyed it. While dinning many people came in for take away, always a good sign!

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Another hole in the wall but a great place with great food hospitality is very typical Greek. This place is known for their three me to pita sandwich they make a great calamari The food is fresh every day you never miss I guarantee you you won't be disappointed enjoy

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I placed a phone order for me and my husband tonight. I ordered steak with rice and lamb with rice for my husband. The lady who took the order asked if I wanted pita with the lamb. I told that her I wanted the lamb with rice instead of pita. Our order was delivered in a reasonable amount of time. When my husband opened his order, he noticed that they had delivered pork instead of lamb and they had still included fries in my order. Right away, I called the restaurant, advising them of my husband's wrong order and that they had also included fries with my order. Surprisingly, instead of getting an apology or some sort of resolution, the lady on the line was so rude & unprofessional. Clearly unschooled!!! She went on to say she doesn't know if I am Chinese, Indian or what. She also said you should know what you're ordering. I told her that she was being unprofessional because I am the one who placed the orders, therefore, I know what I was ordering. Very appauling behaviour! At that point my husband went over to the restaurant, but, instead of the woman apologizing to him as well, she instead rudely asked why my husband doesn't eat pork. Who in their right state of mind would ask the reason why their client doesn't eat certain foods? I am truly disgusted by their unprofessionalism, racist slur, rudeness and lack of public relations. I have eaten in their restaurant three times in the past and I mentioned that to the lafy during my complaint to them over tge phone but she totally ignored me. That was very bad service. They have lost us as clients. Be careful anyone out there when you place phone orders with them!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My husband use to frequent this establishment as a teen so we had to take our kids and family while visiting Montreal. The food is FANTASTIC!!! Nothing fancy but a must place to eat for authentic Greek Gryo or Souvlaki...eat in or take out.