Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile
US$364
US$325
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Armor Manoir Sherbrooke(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$313
US$780
US$758
2,364 results
All reviewsrenoir restaurantmcgill universitysherbrooke streetmuseum of fine artsmount royalrain showercorner rooman excellent hotelturn down servicecomfortable roomsvalet parkingvalet serviceenjoyed my staythe ritzlong weekendlocation is greatcentral location
Reviewed 6 April 2007

Thanks for the good advice from trip advisor. We stayed four nights at this lovely hotel and enjoyed the location, the clean, spacious, quiet and well apointed room. The bed was very comfortable. I requested synthetic pillows and a top sheet and my needs were met quickly. The service was helpful and the valet parking was convenient. My car was available quickly when needed. Some tips.......If you have allergies, bring your own soap. Scentless soaps were not available. Breakfast was expensive at the hotel , and the suggestion for eggspectation was ok, but too much food. I found that next door the best western had a take out coffee and toast, muffins etc. Very convienient and reasonably priced. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mcmullens
Reviewed 2 April 2007

I was wonderfully surprised when staying in the Sofitel. The location is very convenient, if you want to stay downtown. Only blocks away from St Catherine or Crescent street. The room was bigger than what I anticipated, but I had booked a king room w/seperate shower and bath. Guess that's still spacier than a standard room. Bathroom was most convenient with walk-in shower and complimentary bathrobe. Very good service and nice athmosphere in lobby bar. On the negative : very expensive minibar. Strongly recommend and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank A-Postel
Reviewed 29 March 2007

My wife and I stayed here in March 07. After missing our connecting flight to Cassablanca and spending 10 hours to travel the usual one hour from Toronto to Montreal, we were relieved to check into this wonderful hotel.

Accomodations are modern, bright and spacious.
Staff were very helpful in arranging flights for us.

We ate a late breakfast in the restaurant. Food was incredible and service excellent.

We would definitely return to this hotel on our next visit to Montreal.

Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank Tokalosh
Reviewed 22 March 2007

The Sofitel in Montreal is located on Rue Sheerbroock (?), not too far from the places everything is happening.

What impressed me from the start was the beautiful lobby, which comes in a nice combination of dark marble, wood and glass.

My room was on the 4th floor, a little tiny in my eyes. But the design was good, the bed was spacious and very soft. The bathroom did not have a tub, but the walk-in shower did the job quite well.

My rate included free webaccess and free continental breakfast. The breakfast was really good, very French in fact. They serve fresh coffee in bodum presses, which makes it taste good.

Overall, I must say it was a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank mariusbaa
Reviewed 6 March 2007

I stay there for only a night but it was beautiful!! We had a beautiful buisness class at the 16th floors!! The only bad thing was that in the mini bar the soda can was 4,75 CAN$!!! We order the dinner in the room from the Renoir hotel restaurant, it was good!! I really recommand this hotel!! A++++

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple