We got queen room average price was $210 before taxes but the room was small, had a very old TV and remote did not work. There were not anything extra in the room. I expected a nicer TV, coffee machine and ice bucket as minimum. The fridge was stuffed with over priced beverages like $4 pop and $7 for a bottle of water. Other than that lots of liquer which we dont drink. The location is great and the staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal