Spent a few nights in this luxurious hotel a few weeks ago..Took advantage of the Rainspa where I treated myself to a Tropical massage..OUt of this world fantastic!! Our room was exceptionally big (with two bathrooms, separate living room, windows)! The jacuzzi bathtub was amazing..rain shower with great pressure...huge bathroom!! The terrace on the roof was superb serving great food and the best Bloody Caesars!! The staff was exceptionally good, with first class service! Definitely would stay here again..and again..and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal