I must have looked at over 50 hotel websites from B&B's to big chains. I do love boutique hotels and have stayed in many and this one is right up there. Modern rooms, clean and stylish. Love the music playing when you walk in, electric fireplace was an unusual touch and added to the ambiance. Bed was SO comfortable and we used the iPod dock and the stereo/DVD - so nice to have that. We went to the spa (needed towels in the Hammam area and a bit cramped), dined at the restaurant (delicious and not too pricey, good music, lively crowd) and the croissants at breakfast were worth the calories. My criticisms are it was a bit dark by the armoire in our room and the wifi was terrible, unusable (thankfully I wasn't paying extra).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal