We stayed overnight on Valentine's day. The hotel was a little difficult to locate as part of the street was barricaded due to a fire or something in a neighbor building. To enter, you needed to go against the traffic on a one-way street, although it is a relatively a quiet street.
Check-in was simple and staff were very pleasant. To our surprise a complimentary drink up to $11/each was offered to us at the hotel bar resto.
We booked a superior king room. The room is quite large, very cozy linens, pillows and bed. The electric fireplace didn't work properly but it didn't really bother us. The washroom is spectacular! Very large shower (no bathtub), with nice amenities.
Overall a great hotel and great location, walking distance to many tourist attractions. Would return and recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal