Large comfortable rooms in a beautiful (very) old converted bank in Vieux Montréal. Clean, quiet. Terrific service from the housekeeping staff, front desk and concierge. Suite was a large master bedroom with a king size bed, bathroom with a large shower and whirlpool tub, as well as a living room with an adjacent powder room. All at a very reasonable price. LOVED this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal