We bought this on hotwire and it was a wonderful experience. After searching the usual suspects, we opted for a 4* star boutique hotel option in the old city. While we did not save much off of rack rate, the experience was great and I would not hesitate to pay full price for this hotel. Why? We felt pampered. There were many little touches, such as an upgrade on the room, cookies with a charming note, drinks on the house, and great dinner suggestions. The room was beautiful and large. The bed was comfortable. The location was perfect. The square was lovely. We could walk easily to the old city or the newer underground shopping area. It was a fun place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal