It is well located near the square. The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English. Our suite was very good and clean but very dark furnishings. The bathroom was great with a spa bath as well as a walk in shower which is needed as one gets older. Breakfast which was included was good served in Suite 701 but the music in that restaurant for dinner at night was terrible and spoilt our meals. As it was raining the Terrace was closed so we didn't get to go up there and see the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelClick, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal