We did a spur of the moment road trip in October and found ourselves north of the border in Montreal. We stayed at Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites on the recommendation of my sister and her husband.
We were thrilled to have stayed there. The place left me breathless. It was exquisite. Just amazing.It's funny but even the bathroom was breathtaking. Just beautiful all around and the service from the Hotel staff was top notch. It's one of those Hotels that you hate to leave.
Montreal is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d Armes Montreal