I had an excellent getaway at this quaint hotel in Old Montreal. The welcome was warm and I was nicely surprised with a room upgrade to a beautiful room. This hotel is perfect if you would like to enjoy a quiet getaway in Montreal, and is ideal for a stay in the Vieux Montreal.
Rain Spa, which is at the hotel is ideal if you're staying the night. It has so many treatments to offer but I'd definitely recommend booking this in advance. If I had more $$ to spend on a relaxing break in the city, I'd definitely stay here. This is a warm and inspiring place to delve into your creative thoughts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Place d'Armes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal