Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites
Hotel Gault(Montreal)
US$428
US$396
  • Restaurant
Armor Manoir Sherbrooke(Montreal)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Breakfast included
US$829
US$758
2,380 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfamily suitebagelshigh ceilingscontinental breakfastold montrealtop floorvalet parkinglaundry roomrooftop pooldining tablerooms are hugewithin walking distancedowntown montrealminute walkone bedroom suitefront desk and concierge
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed 4 days at this lovely hotel . It is perfectly located in the heart of downtown . We had a family suite, which was just right for our family of 4. The layout was spacious and comfortable , the room wonderfully clean , the beds comfortable , and the staff warm and helpful ! The gym on the roof is well equipped; the pool looked great but we hadn't brought our suits. Valet parking is included ; this is crucial in Montreal !
The continental breakfast was adequate; having a full kitchen meant that we could make our own full breakfasts if we wanted (with our Fairmount bagels ).
We will happily return to this hotel on our next visit !

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Momofsamiam
Reviewed 30 March 2014

10 high school friends travelled to Montreal for the Jays/Mets game on 29-Mar-14 and I took the lead on finding a hotel. A combination of location and price led us to Le Phillips Square and the TA reviews sealed the deal.

The stellar reviews and rank are well-deserved. Our 4 cars and myriad bags were quickly valeted before we went to the game. Upon return we checked in and as soon as I entered the room and saw a hallway I said "wow". Our suite had a coat room, large bathroom, kitchenette, large living room and large master bedroom, separated by a brushed glass wall. The room was clean, modern and spacious. There was room for 10 guys to socialize in the smaller of the 2 suite styles. I could easily have settled in and stayed here for a week.

It is in a fantastic central location and everything we needed for a guys weekend was within walking distance.

Everyone complimented me on my choice and we plan to return next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank virgonomic
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Everything about this awesome hotel was wonderful! My 22 year old daughter and I spent the weekend here for a lovely catching up weekend and we could not have chosen a better place. The rooms were spacious and clean and the breakfast was great to start our days of exploring. The friendly staff could not have been more helpful to answer our questions to plan our days. The pool was a nice bonus after traveling. The location was perfect and central to everything we wanted to see. I will stay here again next time I am in Montreal. Best hotel I have come across in a long time!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 334steph
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was too good. We had a hard time getting the kids to leave. When we checked in the staff brought out a wagon full of toys for the kids to pick one. The service was perfect. Our room was huge I have lived in much smaller apartments. We got the junior sweet. The hotel was clean everywhere. The gym was adequate It was on the top floor with windows. Metro was one block away through the underground mall. So you are outside for about 200 meters. We will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Vtnek
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at Hotel Square Phillip a 1/2 dozen times and am always amazed at the value. Huge rooms, prime location and great price. This trip I discovered coin operated laundry machines near the fitness centre. IMO this is the perfect hotel for an extended stay in Montreal, a shopping trip, a hockey game...or all 3! I'll be back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family