Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Montreal(Montreal)
W Montreal(Montreal)
2,370 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfamily suitebagelshigh ceilingscontinental breakfastold montrealtop floorvalet parkinglaundry roomrooftop pooldining tablerooms are hugewithin walking distancedowntown montrealminute walkone bedroom suitefront desk and concierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Le Square Phillips Hotel is located close to everything. Although I saw a lot of families with young kids coming and going in the lobby I did not hear any noise whatsoever during the 4 days I stayed there. It was extremely quiet and the staff were helpful as well. I would definitely stay again especially if travelling with kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank STJ_C75
Reviewed 16 July 2014

What a lovely Montreal stay. We were greeted with valet parking, bell-service, and a speedy check-in. After driving seven hours from Ontario, handing our car over to someone else was fantastic.

Our room was large, modern, quiet, comfortable, and included everything we could possibly want including a full kitchen and strong wifi. They even offer grocery shopping for your stay. I have attached photos so you may see for yourself.

The concierge was very helpful and can arrange almost anything. We were very pleased with the service we received from everyone. There was no language barrier at all. Complimentary breakfast was simple but nice. There's a terrific gym upstairs next to the rooftop pool and the lounge area there offers a terrific view.

My only negative point is about the pool and that it is not for people with mobility issues as you must climb the ladder or lift yourself out to exit the water. It would be nice for them to add walk-in steps and/or a handicap lift so everyone is able to use their gorgeous pool.

We would return in a heartbeat. Terrific value for services offered.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank childfree_traveller
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for six nights. Our room was quite large with a kitchen area, sleep sofa, queen size bed and two televisions. The kitchen was well stocked. The conceierge service was excellent. The hotel was in a wonderful location. We were able to walk everywhere. We went to the jazz festival and the hotel was in the perfect spot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our room was enormous! I requested a quiet room and we definitely had a quiet room on the 9th floor. Breakfast was good, the rooftop deck amazing, the room was very clean and the location was central to the metro, the IGA, Saint Catherine's street and Old Montreal. I was travelling alone with my daughter and felt 100% safe at all times both in the hotel and in the surrounding neighbourhood. Maid service was excellent and the front desk let me check out late which was ver y nice. Would stay there again next time we visit Montreal!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Katie8888
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I booked this place for a four night stay in Montreal. The room was huge, very comfortable bed, and also with plenty of room for an extra bed when a friend joined me for a few days. The hotel provided a cot bed. The kitchenette had everything you could possibly need, and there was also space for the table and four chairs without tripping over things. I used the pool - small but good for a relaxing splash around. The hotel is excellently sited for both old Montreal, the jazz in rue Catherine and a nice walk up to Mont Royal and environs. The airport bus arrives and leaves for the return journey - number 747 of course - at the end of the street. I got the train on to Kingston which leaves across the road and about 300 yds away. There is just no need to hire a car - waste of money. The included breakfast was plentiful though the coffee was watery, but the place was very full of children whilst I was there - July - and one is always at the mercy of poor parenting. But that is no reflection on this excellent hotel.

Room Tip: I was put in a room at the rear but as the hotel is at the edge of Phillips Sq I do not think any suffered street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo