1,508 results
All reviews old montreal heated floors loft room modern design quiet street upgraded to a suite bottled water beautiful hotel beautiful room high ceilings long weekend large bathroom valet parking visit montreal location was perfect notre dame few blocks
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I sincerely highly rate this hotel property. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is unique, clean, quiet, well staffed in a great location. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all and would go back.

This hotel went out of their way to make our stay very comfortable, enjoyable and memorable!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor up and one of the smaller rooms (I believe). It had all that we needed plus great robes and an umbella in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Sarah M, Front Office Assistant Manager at Hotel Gault, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Hotel Gault.

I am very pleased to read that our team members went above and beyond to make your stay memorable! Thank you again for your thoughtful review.

It would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We loved the Hotel Gault. We were a family traveling together and stayed here for several days. We had three rooms, and upon check-in (late at night, but they were ready and waiting for us, and there were cookies waiting us for us in our rooms) two of three rooms were upgraded, which was a nice treat. The rooms were spacious, well designed, and had nice amenities (the only thing missing was an in-room coffee maker -- a Nespresso in my room would have made it practically perfect). We loved the Molton Brown products, the slippers and turn-down service, and the free WIFI. The decor is modern in an old building, and the service is wonderful. Everyone was kind, helpful and did everything they could to make our stay great. We had breakfast many mornings in the lobby, and it was very good and well-priced. We were tourists, and the location made it easy to walk virtually everywhere we wanted to go and also access the subway. Overall, we would return here in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Corner rooms were airy and spacious; "suite" was just a larger room with more windows, though we preferred the bathroom layout of the corner rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Sarah M, Front Office Assistant Manager at Hotel Gault, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Hotel Gault.

I am thrilled to read that you had memorable stay with us. Your feedback and kind words keeps us dedicated towards seeking perfection. I will pass along your thoughtful review to the entire team.

I look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Absolutely loved this place. The service was incredible! Everyone was so nice. We checked in around midnight and the guy at the desk was so sweet to us, helped us unload the car and parked it for us. He was very sweet to our dogs which I loved. We ordered room service (which they had all night) and it was sooooo yummy. Best caeser salad I've ever had. Also, there was a delicious cookie in our room. The room was clean and the bed was so comfy. The hotel is in this beautiful old building but it is very modern on the inside. We sadly had to leave the next day but our room service breakfast was also super yummy and again, the service was amazing. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Hotel Gault.

I greatly appreciated reading this glowing review of our hotel. It is always a great source of motivation for all our team members and I will without doubt share your outstanding comments with all the departments.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Montéal.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent location with very helpful staff. We just returned and are happy with our choice in hotel. I felt so well taken care of that I knew they could help me even if I ended up lost or with another problem. From cookies and water left in the room to coffee upon arrival, everything was very nice. Also, the hotel was so quiet with very comfortable beds. It was a little oasis after a full day of walking, visiting, and seeing new sights.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hotel Gault.

I am delighted to read that you received exceptional service from our team members thus; making your stay memorable.

I look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for a couple of days over the Montreal Jazz Festival. We had a very pleasant stay. The room was large and well appointed. We had room 540 with the large wrap around terrace which was very nice. The staff was very helpful. The concierge booked our dinner reservations for both nights and his selections were very good. He even ordered us a complimentary desert on the first night. I would stay at the Gault again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sarah M, Front Office Assistant Manager at Hotel Gault, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to to share your recent experience at Hotel Gault.

It is our mission to have guests leave happy and amazed thinking about their next trip back. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon.