Le Meridien Versailles
Hotel Nelligan(Montreal)
US$208
US$182
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguy concordia metro stationboutique hotelvalet parkingupgraded to a junior suitesherbrooke streetregular roomfront desk staffan upgradecorner roomking bedflat screen tvdowntown montrealvalet servicelocation is greatper daybooked this hotelroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great experience at the Meridien Versaile, perfectly located in Montreal. Was great for a weekend getaway with the wife and she loved it. All I can say is Massimo did a wonderful job to make my stay a spectacular one. Definetly staying again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
MassimoLeMeridien, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback towards your most recent experience with us! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your journey at our property. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The rooms are clean, very large, quiet, but without any art on the walls. The bathrooms are impeccable, clean with towels and all the basics such us soaps, shampoos, conditioners, etc. The space to hang your clothes is too small: After your winter coats and a clothes bag, there is no more space to hang pants, skirts and another jacket. The furniture is practical and obviously quite new. There are many pictures in the reception area. The service was good: the heating in our first room did not work, a technician came immediately to check it out, and since the problem could not be fixed we were moved to another one in no time.

Room Tip: Check that the coffee maker is plugged in!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
MassimoLeMeridien, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you most feedback towards your most recent journey with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us for the most part. I would like to sincerely apologize that your heating stopped working but it's nice to see that our associates took care of the problem for you right away. I am also disappointed to hear that you weren't a huge fan of the design for the closet area. Unfortunately with the rooms nice being huge we do have limited space. We try to give the guests as much space as we possibly can! I do understand however during the winter how it can be a little tricky with all your winter gear! Again I would like to apologize. I do hope that you will return to us in the future! But again I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review with your feedback!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Hotel was extremely clean, location was 5 minutes walking from Guy-Concordia metro station. Fair price and staff were friendly. Quick and easy check-in and checking out. No complaints here! Would stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review towards your most recent journey with us! I am very happy to hear that our associates were able to accommodate you! It's always great to hear when our guest enjoy their experience with us! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stay there approximately 5 to 6 times a year when teaching at Concordia University. On my first visit this year we styled in one of the newly renovated rooms and really enjoyed it. The old large couch and coffee table had been removed and replaced by a new desk, nicer smaller couch and a comfortable lounging chair. There was a Los a new tv.

The renovations we plain but we like them immensely.

T&E staff are also great and am looking forward to being back in 2 weeks.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Harry F
MassimoLeMeridien, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your great review towards your most recent experience with us. It's nice to hear that you enjoy our associates and hotel so much! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms! It's great to hear that our guests are enjoying the change that the hotel is in the process of going through! Again thank you for your review and feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back in a couple of weeks!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Went and stayed there again.... and it was even better. They gave me a totally renovated room... the bed was very comfortable and the room very clean.

On arrival the front staff are very friendly and helpful, even asked if I needed a map of the area!

The only downside was that it was bitterly cold outside and the room did not get past 62 degrees, 16.5 in Celsius. Good temp for sleeping and that's all we were using it for. Went the the Habs game and they won.... oh ya

I will stay there again.

Cheers

Room Tip: they are very helpful at the front desk just ask and they will accommodate ... not like some other hotels....
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank atti2ud
SandieLeMeridien, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review upon your most recent journey with us. I am so glad to see that you returned to us once again! Also I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience once again! Our associates going above and beyond to ensure that they're able to accommodate and take care of all guest needs. I'm sure seeing the Habs win was an extra bonus to your trip! Again thank you for the great review and we look forward to welcoming you back again!