My husband and I stayed at Le Meridien Versailles this past week end and were very disappointed in the upkeep and quality of the hotel considering the starpoint category of the hotel. We have stayed at dozens of Starwood properties and are usually very impressed. The staff was very nice and the service great, but the hotel is so run down in in such a poor state of dis repair it was very unpleasant. The carpet worn, stained, ripped in all common areas and in the room. In our room when we checked in there was a huge wet spot on the carpet in the middle of the room and I had to keep my shoes on. Paint was peeling, walls were cracking and chipped, door hinges were rusted, furniture was broken (dresser drawers would not open), surfaces had stains. The redeeming features of this hotel are the staff were very good and the location is convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile. Located on elegant Sherbrooke Street West in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, Le Meridien Versailles is just a few steps from trendy Montreal boutiques, art galleries and eminent museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien