“No bull ... The best deal on Ste Catherine”
Review of Toro Rosso

Toro Rosso
Ranked #1,338 of 5,999 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Reviewed 15 August 2014

What a pleasant surprise to find a beautifully decorated restaurant with a menu to please all four in our group, all at reasonable prices. The soup du jour, cream of asparagus was excellent as were the moules. I'm not a French fries fan usually, but these ones were irresistible.
And the waiter was wonderful. Alex was so polite and helpful with a delightful accent when speaking English.
Can't wait to return for today's special.
Bon appetite !

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Enjoyed my steak - but escargots sauce was runny and not very tasty (sister restaurant Strega has MUCH better escargots - go get the recipe!!!!). Service "ok" but could be friendlier - sitting on street terrace very enjoyable. House wine very, very good and nicely priced. Definitely a place I'd go back to - and recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The grilled shrimp was amazing. and the salmon with the honey sauce was great. great staff, great location and it seemed like everyone loves this place...

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Awful Awful. I was sick all night. I ordered veal escalope and I received something which was not at all veal escalope. Cheesy decoration. We paid 90$ for two and It didn’t worth what we had at all. I will never go back again.

1  Thank Missa R
Reviewed 2 November 2013

While walking up St Catherine St. in Montreal came across this restaurant and noticed a certain meal that was on the menu. Quickly walking in I was met by a staff and sat at a table telling the waiter that I came in for one reason and that was *Coquille St. Jacques*. The meal that day was out of this world with a nice glass of wine and salad and my main course. If you want a beautiful atmosphere restaurant and fantastic food then please try this place. Next time I go back to Montreal I will for sure stop by again and have the same meal.

1  Thank MarcP641