Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Spa
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlepark and flyair canadatim hortonsan early flightnext morningrooms are cleanfront desk staffhome away from homeexcellent hotelstayed one nightbusiness tripfitness centerconvenient locationhgiavo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I was well looked after in this lovely hotel. The staff was very friendly and welcoming from the moment I set foot in the lobby. The reception staff, the housekeeping staff, the in-room dining staff. were all wonderful. I was sick while I was there and they made sure I was taken care of. The room and the bed were very comfortable and I would not hesitate to book a room at this hotel again. There was a lovely plate with my name spelled out in chocolate welcoming me when I got to my room. Even, the daily paper included a little note each day. All the little touches helped make me feel like I was staying at a small inn and not at a big hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sia T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

The Management & Staff of the HGI Montreal Airport, thank you for your excellent comments. We look forward to having you back with us!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Hotel is clean and quiet considering its near the airport. I like the custom chocolate note (see pic) and the clothes rack. staff was very courteous and professional.
my heater was making a rattling sound and someone was up within 20 minutes and addressed it.

I will be presenting here and asked the banquet manager to cal me and got a call as soon as I got to my room.

Not sure if there is something wrong with the internet, but there is no login portal. I love it!! They also provide an Ethernet cabled connection, which i prefer.

Restaurant is your typical Hiltona fare.

forgot about the shuttle, but will take it back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Sia T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

The Management & Staff of the HGI Montreal Airport, thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to having you back with us!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed at this Hotel before our trip to Cuba. Airport shuttle was on time and on our return was there to pick us up at the airport. Did not have breakfast before our flight as is was to early bur on our return stayed there again and the breakfast was excellent. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. Right beside the airport with complementary shuttle service (24 hrs) and the hotel is beautiful, clean, staff very efficient and friendly. Room is spacious and quiet. There was a rose and chocolates in the room when I arrived - and I was only staying 1 night. Great value, great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sia T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel is my home aay from when in Montreal. The staff are like my family and in return make me feel the same way. I meet a lot of other regular customers who feel just they way I do and this is the reason we keep coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sia T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013