We booked the "cottage" (really just a little two-story apartment) at BBV for our three days in Montreal, and it was just perfect. The hosts were very friendly and eager to give us directions and advice for exploring the city. Breakfast was not fancy, but there was a huge selection and the hosts always offered to cook eggs to order. The cottage itself was very clean and comfortable with plenty of space and a kitchenette so we could pack our lunches etc. The location was also great - within the village, and walking distance to the old city and to Rue Saint-Dennis. We plan to stay here again on our next visit to Montreal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BBV, situated in the heart of Montreal, in the Village, sets itself apart by its warm and welcoming atmosphere. Boasting its clean and comfortable rooms, covered parking, onsite laundry and a nice kitchen, you will feel right at home. Proud of over 22 years experience in the hospitality, we know that our spacious and clean accommodations add to the quality of your stay. Please note that the prices listed are based on double occupancy and include continental breakfast for two, television, cable, wireless Internet and new central air conditioning. We look forward to acting as your hosts! Comfort and Warmth: our Bed and Breakfast. Philippe and Nicolas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bed & Breakfast du Village - BBV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Du Village - Bbv
- Bed & Breakfast Du Village - Bbv Hotel Montreal