My boyfriend and I spent 1 night on November at this hotel. Before hand I looked at the website so I was already aware of the size of the rooms...which are pretty small. I had a superior room, with a jacuzzi in the bathroom but the size was like I said...very small BUT this hotel is inspired by the "Europeen Hotel Style" and in Europe, hotel rooms look like that so...no disapointment (by the way, the mastress and the pillows were SO comfortable!!).
The staff was very nive and helpul, there a e a lot of services (like snacks available until 11pm and...free!). They hang on your door a continental breakfast in a basket every morning at 6h30am and I think this is quite interesting.
The only "negative" point is that the rooms, for what it is, ae a bit expensive (I was lucky I had a special price but I'm talking about the regular price). I think we need to take into consideration the location but there are some other big hotel downtown that have almost the same price per night (but they don't have the continental breakfast served in a basket!! =) ).
Any way, I really enjoyed my stay there, just don't expect a big room (well if you have a economic, regular or superior type of room).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal