Auberge Le Pomerol is located near Gare d'autocars de Montréal and subway station. It just 3 mins walk to go. The front desk staff is nice and helpful with quick check-in procedure. The first comment is a stair near the front desk and very small space in reception area. Guests need lift up their baggage case and walk down stair to a living area. Lift lobby and restaurant also nearby. The room is clean and no special design but still feel all right and comfortable. Bathroom also clean with some amenities. Our room is facing to the main street, a little bit noise. Room space is enough but a rare column is located near the bed. The breakfast basket deliver to your room outside is recommended service. Finally, I recommended this hotel especailly if you arrive Montreal by coach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal