The Auberge Le Pomerol is a good option if you are on a budget and want to stay in a central location, within walking distance of downtown Montreal as well as the beautiful Old Port. The hotel has a huge parking lot right next to it (they charge an extra $30) The receptionist was extremely friendly and gave us directions to the room and told us a bit about the hotel. The room was alright- nothing fancy- the lay out could surely be better, as well as less full of furniture.. But for the price and the short duration of our stay, it did not perturb us. the bathroom is rather old fashioned too.. creaky and not exactly comfortable. Again the bath tub was too big for the space of the room. The best part about the stay though, was the breakfast basket that was hung on the door knob every morning.. it was a generous quantity and assortment of things.. from muffins to croissants, juice packs and bread butter and fruits.. a great start to a hectic day!
Overall, I would definitely return to this hotel if it were still on a deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal