“Not worth it”

Action 500 Karting & Paintball
Ranked #27 of 76 Fun & Games in Montreal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Action 500 is the largest indoor karting and paintball center in Canada. Action 500 Karting Paintball has more than 5 field totaling 73,000 square feet where you will find a fortress, skywalk , a bus with platform on the roof and 10 turrets 2 floors, a plane and a bank. To make the most of your visit , go to the next door where you can race in the most powerful karts in Canada, the largest indoor track in North America . These amazing features are proof of our passion for karting and paintball. KARTING HOURS Open 24h / 24 - 7 days 7 PAINTBALL HOURS Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 24:00 Saturday and Sunday : 9:00 - 24:00
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I'm a avid paintball player and this field is by far the worst I have ever played on . Extremely dirty, ref that don't pay attention and would rather text than do the job . Over priced equipment that did not work good from what I saw . Also very small fields . All in all I would rather shoot myself in the foot with a paintball than go back.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank lycanjay

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“worst paintball experience ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

i was at action500 to paint ball for my brothers birthday, we were a small group of 4. it was kind of on the expensive side but we heard a lot of great things so we decided to go to action500. we got there first of all we booked for 7pm, and turned out they booked it for 7am, no biggie it was handled. we paid in advance because we were told if we book at advance the field will be reserved for us. as we were getting our explanation of what to do on the field, we asked if it could be in english, he said my accent was really bad, we told him we didn't mind, he then proceeded to continue talking in french. during the explanation i never experienced so much unprofessionalism in my life, kids were shooting our instructor in the back with a spray bottle of water constantly missed our instructor and hitting us in our faces multiple times, our instructor really did nothing to stop it. remember when i said we were supposed to get the field to ourselves, well we just spent 160$ to be on our own, and they let a kid on for free while we played and we were told he was not good. he came on with full gear and a professional gun, and was told not to "grill us" again super unprofessional. iv been paint balling many times before and played multiple kind of games like capture the flag and infiltrate the house and many others, this place team death match only so we finished our balls extremely quick, adding on to our bad experience. i can honestly say i will never step foot in this place again what a horrible experience. complete waste of money if you want to go somewhere good go to scorpion paintball down the street very professional staff.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank vrmilz
MD
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great place for go karting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was part of a bachelor party, and we went to Action 500 for some go karting. We had a group of 14, and we had reserved ahead of time. The experience was great! They encourage you to race better by giving you pointers on your racing, which I'm a big fan of since I'm competitive by nature. I was surprised to see the winner's podium after our races, which was very cool. I'd highly recommend Action 500 for anyone looking for great go karting in the Montreal area.

Visited June 2012